THE TIMELINE FLEXPASS
3-Admission FlexPasses for our 2022-23 Season are now on sale:
or call the Box Office at 773.281.8463 x6
NOTE: If you are a TimeLine Legacy Subscriber whose admissions are valid through the run of Trouble in Mind, please call the Box Office to inquire about ways to purchase an extension to your FlexPass so that you can see everything in our 2022-23 season!
EVERY SUBSCRIPTION IS A FLEXPASS!
When you join TimeLine as a subscriber, we believe you should get to have your theatre, your way. Unlike many other theatres, where a subscription gets you one admission to each show, every TimeLine subscription is a FlexPass.
It’s a flexible, convenient, and affordable way to enjoy everything our theatre has to offer. Here are a few of the perks you get when you choose TimeLine:
- Use your admissions as you choose in any combination—see each play in our season once, bring a date to two of our productions, or any other combination that works for you!
- Free exchanges
- Up to 20% off single ticket prices
- Discounts on additional tickets
- Priority access to tickets for productions and events
- Advance copy of Backstory, our magazine with historical background, artist interviews and more.
- Exclusive news and special events with TimeLine artists
- Special offers from TimeLine’s community partners
CHOOSE THE FLEXPASS THAT WORKS FOR YOU
Explore the options:
NOTE: During the 2022-23 season, all FlexPasses will offer unlimited free exchanges.
*ABOUT FLEXPASS TICKET AVAILABILITY
Guaranteed means that TimeLine guarantees you a ticket to see the production but does not guarantee availability of first-choice date. Ticket availability becomes progressively more limited during the course of each production run. While we will always make every effort to accommodate your first choice dates, we encourage our FlexPass subscribers to have second and third-choice dates available when booking reservations.
Priority Access means TimeLine will make every effort to provide a ticket to see the production, including by holding a limited number of tickets back from public sale to accommodate subscribers, but availability will become progressively more limited during the course of each production run.
Limited Availability means TimeLine will make every effort to provide a ticket to see the production, but flexibility of dates will be very limited. FlexPass holders who wait too long to reserve tickets risk being unable to use their admissions for that production.