THE TIMELINE FLEXPASS
4-Admission FlexPasses are on sale:
or call the Box Office at 773.281.8463 x6
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OUR 2020-2021 Season:
We can’t wait to share the experience of live theatre with you again as soon as we can—in a way that is as safe as possible. As of March 2021, there are still many, many unknowns; but we do know that we won’t be returning to producing live theatre during this 2020-21 season, which would have run through June 2021. It’s not clear when exactly we will reopen. We’re hopeful as vaccines roll out and restrictions begin to ease, but there’s much work to do before we welcome you in person again.
However, you can still support TimeLine and prepare for the day when live, in-person theatre returns! We promise that:
- Any FlexPasses purchased will be valid for the next four plays TimeLine produces, regardless of when they occur;
- As a subscriber, you will be added to our priority list and notified as soon as we know when and how we’re reopening;
- We’re researching reopening protocols—with support from local, national, and international experts in safety;
- And we’ll continue to reach out to our subscribers and supporters to offer connection where we can.
With that knowledge, we do hope that you join us on this journey through an unprecedented year. We are committed to providing you with quality customer service, whatever your decision, so if you have any questions, please get in touch: please email the Box Office or call (773) 281-8463 x6, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Updated as of March 30, 2021
EVERY SUBSCRIPTION IS A FLEXPASS!
When you join the TimeLine family as a subscriber, we believe you should get to have your theatre, your way. Unlike many other theatres, where a subscription gets you one admission to each show, every TimeLine subscription is a FlexPass.
It’s a flexible, convenient, and affordable way to enjoy everything our theatre has to offer. Here are a few of the perks you get when you choose TimeLine:
- Use your admissions as you choose in any combination—see each play in our season once, bring a date to two of our productions, or any other combination that works for you!
- Free exchanges
- Up to 20% off single ticket prices
- Discounts on additional tickets
- Priority access to tickets for productions and events
- Advance copy of Backstory, our magazine with historical background, artist interviews and more.
- Exclusive news and special events with TimeLine artists
- Special offers from TimeLine’s community partners
CHOOSE THE FLEXPASS THAT WORKS FOR YOU
Explore the options:
*ABOUT FLEXPASS TICKET AVAILABILITY
Guaranteed means that TimeLine guarantees you a ticket to see the production but does not guarantee availability of first-choice date. Ticket availability becomes progressively more limited during the course of each production run. While we will always make every effort to accommodate your first choice dates, we encourage our FlexPass subscribers to have second and third-choice dates available when booking reservations.
Priority Access means TimeLine will make every effort to provide a ticket to see the production, including by holding a limited number of tickets back from public sale to accommodate subscribers, but availability will become progressively more limited during the course of each production run.
Limited Availability means TimeLine will make every effort to provide a ticket to see the production, but flexibility of dates will be very limited. FlexPass holders who wait too long to reserve tickets risk being unable to use their admissions for that production.