IT’S TIME: The Campaign for TimeLine’s New Home
ART ONSTAGE | ENGAGEMENT OFF STAGE
LIVING HISTORY | EMBRACING UPTOWN
TimeLine is laying the foundation for our next era. After 25 years of adapting within rented facilities, we are establishing the first home of our very own in Uptown at 5035 N. Broadway, creating a new cultural asset for Chicago. Far more than just a theatre, this inviting and accessible facility will be a welcoming gathering space for entertainment, education, and community engagement.
Joining other venerable performance venues in the historic Uptown Entertainment District, TimeLine’s new home—anticipated to open in early 2024—will feature:
- An intimate and flexible, 250-seat black box theatre that can be re-imagined for every show
- Exhibit galleries that enhance the production experience
- Dedicated space for Living History students, education programming, and community gathering
- Expanded social spaces, including a bar and café open day and night
- Office and production space for our growing staff
- Plus, opportunities for future expansion, including a second theatre
We hope you will join us in taking this bold step together toward a new home, where everyone is welcomed and where great artistry collides with topics relevant to today’s social and political issues.
MAKE HISTORY WITH US
This once-in-a-lifetime project is a private and public partnership, with private funding making up 60% of the campaign goal. Special naming recognition is available throughout the space starting at $100,000.
To learn more about how you can support TimeLine’s new home project, please contact Chelsea Smith, Director of Major Gifts, at email@example.com or (773) 281-8463 x16.
OUR COMMUNITY OF SUPPORTERS
Our TimeLine community is helping us make our long-time dream for a home of our own into a reality. A huge thank you to our incredible supporters for their generosity, and to our partners at HGA and Schuler Shook for making this all possible.