"Master Harold"...and the Boys
Jan 20, 2010 - Mar 21, 2010
Nate Burger Hally
- Christopher A. Kriz # Sound Designer
- James Keister Lobby Display Graphic Designer
- Susan Muirhead Lobby Display Video Designer
- Timothy Mann Scenic Designer
- Heather Gilbert Lighting Designer
- Kelli Marino Dramaturg
- Sandra Kaufmann Choreographer
- Nan Withers-Wilson Dialect Coach
- James Odgen Production Manager/Technical Director
- Cheney Tardio Stage Manager
- Mattisson Voell Assistant Lighting Designer
- Coco Ree Lemery Assistant Sound Designer
* Member of Actors Equity Association
# Member of United Scenic Artists
~ Member of Stage Directors and Choreographers Society
+ TimeLine Company Member
^ TimeLine Associate Artist
§ TimeLine Playwrights Collective
Windy City Times
February 3, 2010
Master director Jonathan Wilson is at the top of his game … His three actors deliver rich, nuanced and deeply thought-out performances.
January 25, 2010
RECOMMENDED … Jonathan Wilson’s direction drives the pacing to its unfortunate climax and inevitable confrontation.
January 24, 2010
This is a moving work that everyone should see as a reminder about injustice. The power of friendship and the destructive nature of institutional racism collide as Fugard puts a face on it in this landmark work. … Kudos to Timeline Theatre for mounting Fugard’s most autobiographical work. The performances due justice to the work’s powerful message.
January 24, 2010
For every minute of the 100-minute, dialogue heavy production, [Nate] Burger’s words, mannerisms and emotions are packed with the realism required to shatter the audience’s heart in tandem with Hally’s. … [the play] will provide intellectual food for thought long after the curtain drops.