All My Sons
Aug 27, 2009 - Oct 4, 2009
- Christopher A. Kriz # Sound Designer
- Jack Magaw # Scenic Designer
- Lindsey Pate Costume Designer
- Susana Pelayo Properties Designer
- Whitney Dibo Dramaturg
- Thomas Weitz Assistant Director
- Nick Sandys Fight Choreographer
- James Ogden Production Manager/Technical Director
- Michael C. Dutton Assistant Stage Manager
- Kristin Grace Wardrobe Supervisor
- Elizabeth Patterson Assistant Lighting Designer
- Mac Vaughey Master Electrician
* Member of Actors Equity Association
# Member of United Scenic Artists
~ Member of Stage Directors and Choreographers Society
+ TimeLine Company Member
^ TimeLine Associate Artist
§ TimeLine Playwrights Collective
Chicago Stage Review
September 3, 2009
One of the most astoundingly acted productions that I have seen on a Chicago stage in years. This is a show that should not be missed by anyone who cares for theater … DO NOT MISS.
September 4, 2009
There is much to be learned, discussed and considered from the past, as it shapes who we are in the present. TimeLine Theatre Company’s production embraces this idea and commits to it, artistically and socially, to the fullest extent … timeless snapshot of dramatic tension.
September 1, 2009
A substantial, convincing production of a timely Arthur Miller play … remarkably strong performances, with Janet Ulrich Brooks in a standout role as a grieving mother.
August 31, 2009
You’ll not soon forget this tragically marvelous family drama. This production honors Arthur Miller’s words. Don’t miss it. TimeLine Theatre continues mounting excellent work.
Lake County Journal
September 11, 2009
Exceptionally strong leads with solid backing from the rest of the cast provide fresh insights on the play.